Family Name: Toh
Given Name: Pee Choon
Contact: peechoon DOT toh AT nie DOT edu DOT sg
Mathematics & Mathematics Education
National Institute of Education
Nanyang Technological University
1 Nanyang Walk, Singapore 637616
- Ramanujan type identities and congruences for partition pairs.
Discrete Math. 312 (2012) 1244-1250.pdf
- Differential equations satisfied by Eisenstein series of level 2.
Ramanujan J., 25 (2011) 179-194. pdf
- A new class of theta function identities in two variables. (with R. Chapman and W. Hart)
J. Comb. Number Theory, 2 (2010) 201-208 pdf
- New analogues of Ramanujan's partition identities. (with H.H. Chan)
J. Number Theory 130 (2010) 1898-1913. pdf
of certain binary quadratic forms as Lambert series.
Acta Arith. 143 (2010) 227-237.
- Quintic and septic Eisenstein series. (with S. Cooper)
Ramanujan J., 19 (2009) 163-181. pdf
- Determinant identities for theta functions. (with S. Cooper)
J. Math. Anal. Appl., 347 (2008) 1-7. pdf
- Generalized m-th order Jacobi theta functions and the Macdonald identities.
Int. J. Number Theory, 4 (2008) 461-474. pdf
- Ramanujan's Eisenstein series and powers of Dedekind's eta-function.(with H.H. Chan and S. Cooper)
J. London Math. Soc., 75 (2007) 225-242. pdf
- The 26th power of the Dedekind's eta function.(with H.H. Chan and S. Cooper)
Adv. Math., 207 (2006) 532-543. pdf
These are the submmitted versions of the papers and may differ from the published versions. For copies of the published version, please write to me.
- On representations by figurate numbers: A uniform approach to the conjectures of Melham. accepted IJNT. pdf
- What is the next number in this sequence? (with E. G. Tay)
- The Problem Solving Approach in the Teaching of Number Theorysubmitted.
P. C. Toh, Y. H. Leong, T. L. Toh, J. Dindyal, K. S. Quek, E. G. Tay and F. H. Ho
- Self Learning Laboratory Sessions for Engineering Mathematics,
Proceedings of the 16th Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics,
Bolu, Turkey, 2011, 187-192.
- Use of Practical Worksheet in Teacher Education at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Levels,
P. C. Toh, T. L. Toh, F. H. Ho and K. S. Quek
Proceedings of the 35th Mathematics Education Research Group of Australiasia Conference,
Singapore, 2012, 736-743.
Current and Past Student Projects
- Pell's Equations
- Sums of Squares and Sums of Triangular Numbers
- Applications of Graphs
- Repunit Polygonal Numbers
- Properties of Lattice Polygon Duals
- Finite Calculus
- The Mathematics of Google's PageRank
- Fourier Series and the Riemann Zeta Function
updated December 2012